Associate Director of Marketing
• Developed and worked with various internal/external teams to identify, manage, and deliver the design & deployment of partner opportunities, account management, marketing strategy, messaging, creative, project and identity management.
• Provided marketing client service management by creating synergies with internal teams and Academic partners which empower us to exceed our objectives.
• Managed communication projects for various components of the marketing life cycle and services. Created buy-in from multiple clients in a collaborative cross-functional environment
• Provided academic partner planning, implementation, development insights and marketing strategy for 3 universities which helped enable internal & external teams to deliver results that exceed objectives.
ADVERTISING IN FLORIDA
Senior Producer / Director of Marketing
• Produced and project managed all video marketing campaigns for 27 clients, from social media projection, engagement, strategy and implementation of sales, analytics and media buying. Managed resources, tasks, contracts, scope and budgets for large projects in the context of large enterprise-wide technology initiatives.
• Created a structure for past/present/future customer engagement and retention programs.
• Managed and synthesized information from web analytics, changing business goals, and emerging web content practices to continually optimize content effectiveness and SEO discoverability.
• Scripted/Wrote/Directed over 60 advertising and video media projects. Directed & managed the development of interactive, direct marketing, media, creative, sales promotion and PR strategies. Manage all daily email operations from A/B split testing, copy-writing and the creation of sales and marketing funnels.
SOURCE MAGAZINE / JONES MAGAZINE
Director of Video Production
• Developed, wrote, produced, directed and project managed 26 new shows for The Source Magazine, 38 new shows for Jones Magazine, created marketing strategies and branding around each new show, project managed a team of 62 across 3 brands.
• Managed and owned all digital content to ensure business objectives and audience goals between shareholders, while adhering to the brand and content style guidelines.
• Managed all trade show marketing and promotional conference events engaging with current and perspective clients.
• Created expense forecasting for investors and advertisers.