Senior Video Producer / Director of Marketing
• Managed all aspects of project development, pre-production, production and post, including writing, shooting, editing, motion graphics, selection of music, and editorial.
• Created concepts, scripts, and develop teams, for all Web, T.V, radio, and print campaigns and managed all financial aspects of projects.
• Execute corporate sponsorship/partnership proposals for mobile app and film series.
• Test the performance of landing pages, special promotions, content and productplacement using Google Analytics.
• Coordinate with corporate marketing, field marketing, and communications to alignonline activity with broader campaign initiatives.
• Developed and project managed all social media campaigns and engagementmarketing, as well as the development, technical implementation and contentmanagement of new Mobile App.
• Produced all external-facing content to various publishing platforms.
• Created a structure for past/present/future customer engagement and retentionprograms.
• Serve as the creative force in the development of corporate sponsorship proposals,sponsorship appeals, and sponsor-oriented special events.
• Manage all daily email operations from A/B split testing, copywriting and the creation of sales and marketing funnels using Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Adobe ExperienceManager .
• Proven ability to thrive within a cross-functional team. Managed multiple producers oncomplex projects while juggling competing priorities and changing expectations.
Associate Director of Marketing
• Developed and worked with various internal/external teams to identify, manage, and deliver the design & deployment of partner opportunities, account management, marketing strategy, messaging, creative, project, and identity management.
• Provided marketing client service management by creating synergies with internal teams and academic partners which empower us to exceed our objectives.
• Managed communication projects for various components of the marketing life cycle and services. Created buy-in from multiple clients in a collaborative cross-functional environment.
• Provided academic partner planning, implementation, development insights, and marketing strategy for 3 universities using Adobe Experience Cloud products, Google Analytics and Salesforce Marketing Cloud and proprietary software, which helped enable internal & external teams to deliver results that exceed objectives.
• Directed & managed the development of interactive, direct marketing, media, creative, sales promotion and PR strategies. Managed all daily email operations from A/B split testing, copywriting and the creation of sales and marketing funnels.
ADVERTISING IN FLORIDA
Senior Producer / Director of Marketing
• Produced and project managed all Marketing campaigns for clients, from social mediaprojection, engagement, strategy and implementation of sales, marketing funnels,marketing analytics as well as media buying. Developed and sustained relationshipswith internal and external stakeholders to understand business objectives and ensureappropriate content management and maintenance.
• Directed design, development, testing and subsequent national rollout of newpresentation system resulting in an average transaction increase of more than 5%.
• Generated and present reports, analysis and recommendations for assigned channels tomarketing team, and upper management. Interpret campaign trends and monitor keyperformance indicators uniquely across marketing channels.
• Used digital metrics to benchmark and deliver upon KPIs (e.g. site traffic, visitor paths,conversion rates, velocity) to optimize digital investments to ensure a strong salespipeline (and ROI).
• Maintained detailed analytics regarding each partner through collaboration with marketinganalytics team using Google Analytics. Review and implement optimizations tomaximize profitable volume.
• Managed and synthesize information from web analytics using salesforce, AdobeMagento (now Adobe Commerce) usability testing, changing business goals, andemerging web content practices to continually optimize content effectiveness and SEOdiscoverability. Create a structure for past/present/future customer engagement andretention programs.
SOURCE MAGAZINE / JONES MAGAZINE
Director of Video Production
• Developed, produced, and project managed 26 new shows for The Source Magazine, 28 new shows Jones Magazine, created marketing strategies as well as branding around each new show. Develop and sustained relationships with internal and
external stakeholders to understand business objectives and ensure appropriate
content management and maintenance.
• Managed and owned all digital content to ensure business objectives and audience goals while adhering to information architecture using Google Analytics, brand and content style guidelines, and other best practices.
• Maintained and managed strong communication with internal departments, to ensure program strategies, plans and results are communicated and executed according to plan.
• Managed legal and compliance content review process.